Why are less streams shown than found during scraping?
While scraping, the dialog might show many detected links. However, when the final stream list is shown, there might be a lot fewer links than previously indicated by the dialog. This can be caused by
a number of reasons:
- Many providers have the exact same links than others. During scraping links from all providers are listed. During the final stage of scraping, duplicates links are removed. Sometimes
up to half of the streams can be duplicates.
- You changed your filtering settings to remove links according to certain criteria. By default Gaia will not filter out any links. Make sure your settings are not too restrictive:
Gaia → Settings → Manual/Automation.
- Certain hoster support might be temporarily down on your debrid service. From time to time debrid services upgrade their supported sites, causing them to be down for a while and their
links not to display in Gaia until they are up again.
- Gaia prechecks certain hoster streams to filter out dead links as far as possible.
- If you do not have a premium debrid service, links from hosters that can not be accessed through the free UrlResolver addon will be removed.
Due to these reasons, it is normal to have to have a final stream list with considerably less links than be shown in the scraping dialog.
Last Updated: 04 Jan 2018